The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-02-27. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinNT 4.x.
(4) Compression (reduction of size) of HTML/JScript documents without obfuscation (to downsize your bandwidth and increase loading time);
(5) Flexible settings for obfuscation that allow to fine-tune level of scrambling;
(6) Ability to preview obfuscated page and compare it with an original document;
(7) Scrambling of C/C++/MFC source code files into solid code chunks making them hard to view and edit;
(10) Support of international code pages and file encodings (overall Unicode support);
(11) Ability to change code page and file encoding while saving in a file;
(12) Ability to make a Unix-compatible file (with a single linefeed at the end of lines);
(13) Compatible with Windows XP SP2, and IE6 popup blocker in general (so your previewed code is not blocked as potentially dangerous);
(14) Integration into most of Microsoft Office products and compatibility with many programming languages: Visual Basic, C/C++/MFC, HTML.
Scripts Encryptor Control (version 126.96.36.199) has a file size of 192.42 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 189 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.